Red nail art is one of the most fascinating colors to accentuate your nails. Many fashion gurus and celebrities chose this brilliant color to create appealing manicures and pedicures. However, putting on normal color to complement with the dress can be quite boring. Therefore, we have come up with an excellent red nail art designs involving the use of beautiful red color. Check this amazing red nail art tutorial and use them to complement your desirable red outfit for the next party.
Floral Red Nail Art
This red nails art design is equally suitable for traditional and non-traditional occasions like wedding and engagement parties. Floral red nail art may provide a perfect combination with red or white outfit as well as net saris.
- Base coat (optional)
- Skin nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Transparent nail polish
- Pink and white acrylic paints
- Nail art brush
Red Nails Art Steps
1. To begin with, apply base coat. This will offer protection against the harmful elements used in acrylic paints.
2. Once the base coat is dried, put on two coats of skin-color nail polish and let it dry out completely.
3. Thereafter, paint your nails red and after it is dried, create uneven petals at different corners of the nails using white acrylic paint.
4. Follow the petals up with curved, leaf-like patterns and dots. You need to be very careful while creating these patterns so they don’t look clumsy.
5. Fill the interiors of the petals as well as centers of the flowers using pink acrylic paint.
6. Finally put small white dots in the center of the flower with the help of toothpick and top off with thick coats of translucent top coat, making sure that the dots are fully dried beforehand.
Flaunt your gorgeously manicured, beautiful hands and collect complementary remarks from the pals.