Peaches Geldof died at Age 25, the daughter of British singer Bob Geldof, who had been found dead at her home in southern England, on April 7, is dead of a heroin overdose, announced yesterday pathologist in charge of the investigation.
Until then, and even if we knew that Peaches Geldof was addicted to substitute methadone for two and a half years, the cause of his death was not official. According to the coroner’s report, traces of codeine, methadone and morphine were also found in her body.
PEACHES GELDOF DIED OF A HEROIN OVERDOSE
Further details were given regarding the circumstances of the death of Peaches Geldof. The young woman died of “opiate intoxication” and the resin of heroin were found near her body.
The findings of the investigation after the death of Peaches Geldof just been made public and they show that the young woman died of “opiate intoxication.” Peaches Geldof would have died around 20h, the eve of the discovery of her body. Syringes were found next to her bed and spoons, elastic and heroin resin. According to the findings of the investigation, the young woman had stopped using heroin with treatment and counseling that have been provided. She took a substitute, methadone, two and a half years. However, the young woman began to take drugs in February, as confirmed by Thomas Cohen, the husband of Peaches Geldof.
The survey also revealed that the heroin found in Peaches Geldof was 61% pure, which is particularly high. The coroner Roger Hatch says tolerance Peaches Geldof drug had decreased. An investigation has been launched to try to find the person who supplied the drug to Peaches Geldof. In a statement, police said that “nobody has been arrested or questioned in connection with it so far.” The body of Peaches Geldof was found dead at her home on April 7 by her husband Thomas Cohen . She had two children, one aged 2 and the other 15 months. The mother of Peaches Geldof , Paula Yates , died in similar circumstances at the age of 41 years.