Nail art stickers are not less than a blessing for those who love to play up their nails but poor creativity skills don’t let them create their own designs. Lace nail art stickers come in a variety of gorgeous designs and styles and when applied meticulously they enhance the beauty of your hands by many folds. In this post you will find step by step guide to apply lace nail art stickers perfectly.
Apply Lace Nail Art Stickers
- Stuff Required
- Nail polish (in your preferred color)
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Lace nail art stickers
- Orange sticks or toothpick
Nail Art Stickers Steps:
1. To begin with, carefully apply base coat all over your fingernails and let it dry out fully.
2. Now apply two coats of your selected nail color following three-step technique and hold on until it completely dries.
3. Using toothpick, pull up the sticker gently and then lift it up with the help of tweezers. The sticker should always be picked from base while un-fastening it.
4. Apply the sticker onto your fingernail in the preferred direction and let it settle down for a few moments.
5. Cut off the excess stickers with a small scissor and put on the other stickers to all of your nails with the same method. If unluckily you get creases while applying stickers, smoothen them using toothpick.
6. Top off by applying thin layer of clear polish or top-coat.
7. Allow your nail art design to air dry. You may also choose to use hair-dryer to dry your design in case you’re in hurry.
You can make DIY lace nail art design as well. In the next post we will show you how to create DIY lace nail art.