How to Get Beautiful Hair ! Today we are going to talk about how to get beautiful hair naturally, because I believe nothing is as sexier than natural; do you know what is one of the biggest reasons behind the super historical success of Barbie dolls?
Well she looks the way we all love to look, slim trim, with smooth skin and long thick straight hair. we play with our own wishes when we buy another Barbie.
How to Get Beautiful Hair Step By Step
- Today I am going to give you some simple tips to how to get beautiful hair naturally, and we all know that you cannot get beauty if you are not beautiful inside, so be a beautiful person and you will look beautiful and then start eating beautiful, eat healthy natural food and drink lots of water which will not only keep your fresh and healthy, but it will keep your hydrated from inside out, you need to make sure that you are including protein into your diet and for that you can add lots of lentils and meat which are very good sources for healthy minerals and vitamins including Vitamin A which is a vital nutrient which is very important for hair growth and eat lots of green leafy vegetables and carrots and cod liver oil should also be included into your diet regime.
- Say good bye to all artificial treatments for a year at least and then decide if you actually need them? How to get beautiful hair, all these hair styling treatments and products are bad for your hair and harsh chemicals can ruin your look can dry out your hair.
- Use of Aloe Vera gel as a natural hair treatment is great and magical, Aloe vera can make your hair moisturizer and protect form outer bad impacts, you just need to take some fresh Aloe Vera gel and apply a small amount instead of your usual hair conditioner and not only apply it on your scalp, How to Get Beautiful Hair but rub it over your hair and hair ends too an leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off if you do it regularly, you will see the beneficial effects of this natural treatment and it increase the hair growth too and if you make a mask with Aloe Vera gel and some olive oil and apply it over your scalp and your hair for 30 minutes every day it will add lots of volume in your hair naturally.
- You can use curd for beautiful hair too since it is a very healthy and nourishing moisturizer too, it is very good for your dandruff and other hair issues too, you need to take 2 tablespoons of curd with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your hair and if you have supper dry of sensitive hair then add some olive oil or mustered oil and leave it for one hour and then wash it off with warm water and baby shampoo, then it cannot only cure dry an damaged hair, it can straighten your hair naturally, even if you were born with curly hair.
- Always use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair, and damage your hair for longer time of frame too.
Best of luck…